Thursday, August 07, 2008

right now...

Right now, I have a headache. It's not that bad. It could be worse. I got a pedicure today so I can't complain too much... I also did Zumba* (and then didn't eat/drink right after which could have contributed to the headache) and Zumba was also a good thing. But now I feel all shakey and bleh because of the headache. The headache is related to the aura I had today. The aura lasted about 20 minutes.

I was surprised to see I haven't blogged about an aura since October of 2006. I guess I haven't had one since then. I thought for sure I had had some after my friend died last fall. I know I had tons of really bad headaches, but apparently no aura. I would have blogged about it, I think. Auras seem blogworthy to me. What do you think?

My aura was on the left side again. Lots of zig-zaggy lines of light. I was at a restaurant and trying to order and the words on the menu were hard to read because I couldn't see some of the letters. Also, the letters I could see were wavy. Good times.

Anyway, it was tons o' fun getting a pedicure with my wonderful smart friends. I hope my friend who is having a difficult time can find happiness soon. (It's not my story, so I'm not blogging it. I am sending her lots of good thoughts and hope it gets better in the way she wants it to get better.)


Here's a random fact for you.... Beavers are vegetarians. N (6.5) just asked me what they eat. I just looked it up.

K (4) got her toes painted today. And N3nny did her hair in a cute little up-do. K is such a girly-girl. She's wearing her frilly night gown.

T is watching a video right now. I have a feeling we're going to watch a little tv tonight given my head. (MWH is working late.)



Okay... The "staples" post will come soon. I know you're all just waiting, eh? My Dad is being stubborn and not going back to the doctor. It's so hard on my Mom. Sigh. MWH's Mom is waiting for her surgery. C-Kitty is still being C-Kitty. I'm going to have to run by the vet soon to find out some more information.



*Despite the headache, I still love Zumba. I love it so much that I'd go to a class right now if I could. Even with a headache. Okay, maybe not, but maybe. I <3 Zumba.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

Awww.... you're sweet. Can you tell I'm catching up on my blog reading? Sign I'm too busy/distracted, sigh.