Tuesday, August 05, 2008

huh, what?

I feel like I am in a bit of a fog lately. I'm really sucked into the new class. I knew this would happen. It's good. Class hasn't even started yet. I'm just preparing.

And Zumba! It's good! My back feels better than it has for a while. It still hurts, and I should probably be icing, but for not icing, my back feels really good. I talked my friend into trying the Zumba class today. Woo! It is fun to work out with her. Supposedly Zumba can burn 500-800 calories an hour... Pretty cool, eh? I <3 Zumba!

The little girls are good. T (2.95) is getting so big and just cracks me up! It's almost her birthday.

I still need to tell you how good they were on the trip. This time, traveling was so much easier with them.

Right now, we're getting ready for N3nny to be gone for three weeks and go get married. I hate trying to figure out the schedule and who's going to help.... Argh. Did I mention that I <3 N3nny? She is so good.

Boy, I am really boring today.

Next up, I'll tell you about a box of staples. No, seriously. And it's a good story. Really. And I'll have pictures. (Why are you all running away?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

N3NNY is good people. I'm so glad I got to meet her. You're lucky indeed! Please send her my best wishes.

Still must try Zumba. It's on Mondays at 5:45PM and Wednesday's at 5:45 AM. Slim pickin's. Wish they had one midday! lol

RUTH said...

If you tell your box of staples story I'll tell you mine...