Sunday, August 17, 2008

Three-a is almost 3!

I can't believe it.

Three-a facts:

She still has curly hair, but just barely. Just on the ends. However, when it's damp, it does get curlier. Tonight, when I brushed it, it was totally curly on the ends. Beautiful. I've not gotten her a hair cut because I don't want to cut off the curls.

She loves Thomas the Train. She has a Thomas the train swim suit (it's boy swim trunks) and she loves it. She loves her Thomas PJs too. I'm going to have to get her some more Thomas T-shirts. I wish they made Thomas the Train underwear for girls.

She starts preschool soon.

She is very funny.

I love it when we play "I love you so much with the _______ " at night. (Read more here.)

She now climbs into her crib and out of her crib. I need to take the side off and turn her crib into a toddler bed, but she doesn't want to do that. (I think I might have talked her into it... Now I need to try to do it. The last time I tried, she screamed.)

She tells me she wants my back to get better so I can carry her. If I say I need to exercise to help my back, she'll say, "so you can carry me?"

As she climbs into the crib she tells me she's doing it so my back won't hurt any more.

She loves to swim.

She loves gymnastics.

She does lots of "voices" and great imitations.

She can open the freezer and refrigerator door. While this is an achievement, and should be documented (heh), she often stands in front of the open refrigerator "looking" for something to eat. When she first opened it she was so excited and said, "My muscles are getting stronger!"

My baby!

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I tell my girls they are my weight training programme. They are about 23 kg (50 lbs) each and I can just carry both.