Sunday, June 29, 2008

hearts abound

My little observant K (4) found this in her shake* tonight. I swirled a little chocolate syrup on top of her shake and as she drank her shake, the heart formed. (I didn't swirl it in a heart, it just formed as she drank.) Awww. And she noticed it. Sweet K!
















The heart stayed until the very end.



I make this post for my friend
Nino.




*The shake is another way to get vegetables in K. About a year ago I started blending peas in K's fruit shakes. This year, N3nny started adding broccoli sometimes and K didn't complain. This shake is this stuff (Superfood), a little bit of peanut butter, soymilk, yogurt, ice and a teeny bit of chocolate sauce dribbled on top. I feel good when K drinks her shakes! She loves them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It couldn't have been more perfect if you *had* done it on purpose. I love it! Thanks so much. I feel special to be associated with your little happy, love-filled, healthy shake. :)