Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tuesday

Again, my weight was 3 pounds more on Sunday than on Tuesday! Crazy. I definitely like the Tuesday weight better. It stays down until Friday and then creeps up. I am now documenting it. However, yesterday, N3nny made the best brownies I have ever tasted in my LIFE. The scale was NOT good today. (I know I didn't consume 3 pounds of brownies... HOW DOES THIS WEIGHT THING WORK????)

My 2 minutes a day is working. I have done weights everyday... just a little. I will work towards increasing the amount of time. One day, I got carried away and did 8 minutes! I am alternating upper body and lower body stuff so I'm not doing the same thing everyday. I need to start doing my 5 minutes "target" workouts (I have a DVD). Maybe someday, I'll do a review of the exercise DVDs I like.

What else? I told some of the people at [local state] University I won't be teaching in the fall. I will re-tell everyone again in a couple of weeks. I want to teach again, but I am tired. Maybe in a few years. The original plan was to wait to teach until all the girls were in school. I should go back to that. Maybe I will teach at [local private] University.

As soon as school ends, I will turn my attention to working on this very fun project with my bestest colleague... I hope it all works timing-wise!

No comments: