Friday, April 04, 2008

Only bloggable

You know how some things are "not bloggable?" The content below is the opposite. It's pretty much "only bloggable." Heh!

I like making this for dinner.












Note how the actual contents of the bag hardly resembles the picture on the front of the bag.









I always add a whole bag of broccoli and lots more red and yellow peppers.


I serve over brown rice because the white rice they include in the bag is VERY BAD!
The way it comes in the bag--NOT good. The way it is after my doctoring--very yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolio. Guy used to doctor up this fresh stir fry mix we used to buy. We finally decided to make it ourselves from scratch since he added so much to it and it was fresher that way. lol We served it over brown rice too. Haven't had it in a while. We ate it so much we burned out on it. ;)

JK said...

I make several stir-fry dishes from scratch, but I don't really like cooking raw chicken so I buy this one in the bag. I should probably look into a different option, but for now, I'm lazy :-).