Saturday, April 12, 2008

More on Moods

Maybe mood swings would be a more appropriate title.

I'm all over the map today. I am really really really working on making my life a bit more sane. It's frustrating to me that it's not INSTANTLY sane. My life still feels insanely insane. I have hardly done anything productive lately*, but yet, I'm still overwhelmed. Transitions are tough. I really have nothing to whine about, and I don't mean to whine, but yet, I still am whining. Sorry about that. Thanks for putting up with me.

I'm going to go and work on relaxing a bit... (That's kind of pathetic, huh?)

Did I tell you about my dream last night? I dreamt I was drinking hot tea (something I do often). In my dream, I had consumed four cups of very strong tea and I was STILL TIRED. I think that sums up a lot about my current mental state, eh?

Maybe some time outside in the sun will help restore me.





*Okay, I have done quite a bit. I had one-on-one conferences with all but one of my students last week. I wrote up some methods I have been meaning to for a while. I covered two topics in class and the classes went well! I have introduced a new way of working to my students. I still have so much to do though--that's why I feel like I haven't done very much.

No comments: