Saturday, April 19, 2008

Different?

Notice anything different?


.

.

.


I"m blogging from my new MacBook! It's the 15-inch. When my friend, C, got his at work he said, "It's so good, it's making me want to be a better person." I do love mine. I'm really excited because I have a built-in video camera! My old computer came out *right* before they started putting the video cameras in the computers.

Okay, more soon. Must go grade. I have 10 out of 18 papers done*. I estimate 20-30 minutes per paper so that is still 4 hours of work. Okay... Not bad....A minimum of four today... two now, two tonight and four tomorrow. I can do it. (I'd like to get all eight done today, but I'll be thrilled with 6!) I have a paper I'm working on writing too and a lecture to fix. Next 36 hours are going to be busy!

It's a good thing I got a new computer so I can work FASTER! (Nah, it won't distract me or anything.)


*Several students are LATE.

No comments: