Monday, April 28, 2008

2132

That's how many posts I've started writing (this one included, and not counting any I've actually DELETED, though I usually just abandon an attempt rather than delete). I haven't published all of 2132, but I think I have published a lot. I think I like the blog. I am having a hard time blogging right now. I'm making a last BIG push on my class. I'm giving it almost all of my attention. The little girls are getting more of me too. I'm sure this summer I'll be back and more bloggy than ever!

I'll have a "cuteness" post up at the other blog soon. If you don't have access to the other blog and want access to it, it's getting most of the posts that would go in this category, this category, this category, and this category just to name a few. Leave me a comment and your email if you want to have access. You do have to promise not to reveal this blog though.




Speaking of the class.... One of my students didn't make it through the term paper.... The sudent emailed me this morning to tell me s/he wasn't getting it in today and then asked if I could send an outline of exactly what s/he needed to do for the term paper. I told the person if they had an outline I'd be happy to look it over, but a good time to have asked for help would have been a month ago when we had our one-on-one conference.

In our conference, the person exuded confidence and led me to believe things were good. The person didn't turn in a draft of the paper last week and emailed that s/he was having problems. I replied and suggested s/he should come by for help. S/he didn't. I can't help him/her. It takes a little effort.... Two to tango... all of that.

Speaking of tango-ing ... I must go to my work out class soon. I am sad. My friend isn't going to be in class tonight. It's not nearly as much fun when she's gone. She is with her Mom as her Mom recovers from surgery. Lots of good thoughts to her and her Mom!

No comments: