Sunday, March 02, 2008

woo-hoo

I took T (2.5) to gymnastics on Friday and she wore big girl pants! All I could think was, no unsightly diaper lines. I almost took a picture of her backside. Heh. She only wants to wear big girl pants now. Me, I'm not ready to give up her diaper at nap and definitely not at night time--definitely not! Yesterday, we compromised and she wore her big girl pants under her diaper at nap. She stayed dry.

When she is completely out of diapers, we're going to have a really big party and invite all of our friends! Heh.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Go T!
lily was out that young too...for a while! I still insist on pull-ups at night and for skiing. Skiing, we say, is a pull-up sport.
You can see why!
I recently had to decree that any pants she peed in, she lost. Forever. It's working pretty well (I just know she's going to nail a pair I really like soon, though...I have a bag of all the ones she's lost, thinking I might return them after this lovely little relapse.