Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I haven't heard about whether we got news today or not.

I am having a hard time blogging because I'm kind of tired of hearing myself whine. I've been whining a lot it seems. I know I don't have anything real to whine about, but yet, I keep whining. I'm annoying even me. If you know me, I'll still whine in person (aren't you lucky) but you are my friend so you'll have something to share too! I heart my friends!

What else... Oh yea... The positive thing is I am not an emotional eater. Or rather, maybe I am, but my response, when I am upset is to NOT eat. (That's definitely an emotional response.) I used to eat uncontrollably when I was upset when I was younger, but now I don't. Today, I weight about what I weighed in 6/2000 (when I first got pregnant but had a miscarriage). The scale is 1(X-1)4.

I'm adjusting my goal wieght down from 1(X-1)2 down a little....I think the new goal is 1(X-2)9. That's about what I weighed when MWH and I got married. A year ago, I didn't know if it was possible to make the weight I was when we got married a goal, but now, I think it is.

I'm a different shape than I was before kids, but I can't complain. Overall, I think my hips are smaller than before children and my stomach is a bit bigger. (I'm still working on it.) My arms are more muscular than they've ever been, but of course, I would still like to tone them a bit more. Much of the rest of me is, I'm not sure how to describe it, but I think my face is bonier... Parts of me lost a layer of (good) fat. Like my cheeks. I don't seem to have any fat there. It might be good to have a little. Anyway, it's all very interesting to observe. (Yea, I'm a scientist. Even in my own skin, about my own skin, I try to be a scientist.)


There you go. [END SELF-INDULGENT POST]

No comments: