Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Little spaz-girls

For a while this evening, the three little girls were running around with their shirts off, but pulled over their heads. I couldn't stop them. I gave up trying. Sometimes you just have to pick your battles. Now 3 hours later, they are still spazzing. They took a little break while they ate dinner, but mostly, for three hours, it's been non-stop craziness. They've pulled each other around on blankets, dog-piled on top of each other, jumped on the couch, and knocked each other down, and been very silly. MWH and I have concluded they keep their energy up by sucking our energy from us. It would explain why I am so exhausted tonight. Their motion and noise level is cute, but a bit overwhelming! I can only imagine what I'd think of them if they weren't my children. Oh my!

In other news, there is no news on the unbloggable issue. I was hoping we'd hear something today. It's not even directly something for me, but I still want to know! It will have some impact on the work I do if it happens, but it's not my "thing." Maybe news will come tomorrow.

I have had some really nice interactions with my students this semester. I made some changes to the class structure and I think that's why some of it's going better. We're almost half-way through the semester.... We still have the hardest part to get through. I'll keep you posted. Must go grade some papers.

No comments: