Monday, March 10, 2008

Back?

I've been not blogging much because I have too much on my mind. Things are changing. I have a feeling most of the change, eventually, will be good. Unfortunately, none of the "change" is official yet. I can't talk about it. It doesn't consume me, but when I sit down to blog, I can't. I can't even call / email many of my friends because I can't talk about it. It's not my change. As soon as I can, I will share. I hope it will be in a week or so. I don't mean to be like this, but I have to be.

A funny for you in the interim.... T (2.5) likes to dress herself. Heck, she likes to do everything herself. She often puts on dresses and gets them on backwards.... Since trying to help her just makes her scream, she often wears her dress backwards all day. Pick your battles I say! One consequence of wearing her dresses backwards... Can you guess??? She now has food stains on the back of her dresses. Heh!

Okay... I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired. Still dealing with plagiarism stuff in my class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, luv.

Colleen said...

Hope there is a satisfying resolution to whatever is going on in your life right now!!