Sunday, February 10, 2008

In the meantime

Once, when I was out shopping for new b#r#as, I found a brand called, "Down Time." This is not a good name in my opinion. It makes me think of the direction I don't want things to go... I realize it's supposed to make one think of relaxation, but for me, it doesn't do it.

The name, "It-se-bit-se" is a lovely name for under#we#ar [for the bottom] in my opinion. I bought some with this name a couple of years back. I love seeing the name on the tag. It helps me visualize small.

3 comments:

RUTH said...

My current bras are "Triumph" which somehow gives me visions of Queen Victoria. I'd like something more like "luscious" than "it-se-bit-se"

Mrs. CP said...

Unless you're itsy bitsy to start with and feel like a 12 yr. old having to buy a b*a with that name. :-)

Something like "Better than Ever" would be a better name choice in that circumstance.

JK said...

Oh, I edited to clarify... It-se bit-se is for the bottom not the top. ;-) Heh!