Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Moms

I got to hang with two wonderful friends. We had a bit of quality time this afternoon. Two of the three of us got pedicures and one of us got a manicure. Two of us are very worried about a Mom. My own Mom is sick with bronchitis, and possibly the stomach flu that we had last week. Ugh. Either one alone is awful.* I hope she feels better tomorrow. The Mom of my dear friend's husband is very very sick. They'll know more soon. It's just so sad when a Mom is sick. As a kid, it's just not right. Moms always make it better. When they are sick, they don't. Both Moms need lots of good thoughts.

Hopefully, soon, I'll be back to regular blog-programming. Right now, I'm just a little too stressed.


*I've been so worried I called Mom and Dad about every 3 hours to check in on them. This afternoon, after many calls, my Dad said, "You don't need to keep calling... I'll let you know if anything changes." Heh.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I'm not online very much at the moment. I'm thinking of your mom.