Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hostessing....

A while back, we had people over. I can never decide if we like them.* As we were getting ready for their visit, I said to MWH, "We get them in and out of here in 2 hours or less, okay?" He laughed and said, "We put the Ho, in Hostessing." We high-fived and laughed. Our guests did leave in under 2 hours, on their own accord. Whew!

Yesterday, we spent the day with wonderful friends. They are a couple, and the female is one of my amazing colleagues. It was lovely. We'd never say the Ho-thing about them. (In fact, we even told them about the Ho-thing. They laughed too.) We can't wait to hang with them again. She reads the blog, and she still likes me. She needs to get a blog. She's thinking about it. (Think of it as PD--heh. It does help you learn new stuff!) Maybe I can get organized and plan a dinner-date at our house for all the gang. Hrmmmm.





*1) They are always late by an hour or so. 2) They don't apologize for being late. 3) They often bring extra people with them to our house or events without asking.

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

I'm glad you got to hang with the person I'm pretty sure you're talking about. If I'm right, I agree - she should blog too! :-) Course...who am I to say since I'm probably one of the lamest bloggers out there! lol

Anonymous said...

Heh :)

I guess I could blog about how I love my neighbors black kitty. And my friends :)

Me encantan mi gato negro de me vecino!

Me encantan mis amigas tambien.

(Esta noche es la clase espaƱol)