Monday, October 22, 2007

Feeling better....

Last week was hard. N3nny had started, but still had some things of her own to finish, and she couldn't work the whole week. I was exhausted. Even though today is only Monday, this week seems off to a better start. N3nny seems great. We're in the honeymoon phase though. She's sweet, smart, and energetic and the girls really like her. Yay! Just what we needed. She thinks it seems like a good match too. Double yay!

Someday I have lots of stuff to tell you about... And questions for you! Tonight, however, I need to work a tiny bit more on my lecture and then try to go to bed early.

I leave you with some little girl cuteness... Tonight K (3) was in bed. T (2) wants to sleep with K. T's still in the crib. T and K were in bed sharing K's pillow. K would say, "I love you T___." T would say, "I love you too, K." It was so sweet. I have got to capture the sound of their sweet little girl voices telling each other they love each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you must! Glad things seem to be calming down for you, luv.