Monday, October 08, 2007

Green!

Your Life is 88% Green

Your life is totally green, and as far as your environmental beliefs go... your actions do speak louder than your words.
Your lifestyle totally serves as an inspiration to others. Whether you know it or not. So keep it up!


I think I would have been more green if 1) I used public transportation/ rode a bike, but I telecommute a LOT, so that's good, 2) if I bought more second-hand -- I tend to not have time to buy anything and when I need something I need it fast so I order it online, and 3) if I had my own garden (someday N will plant one for me!).

They didn't ask about diapers, but I would definitely be more green if I used cloth diapers. I did for a while with K, but then life got insane (I got pregnant with T! we moved twice! did a remodel!). Slowly we're taking our life back from the insanity, and being able to be more green again.

No comments: