Sunday, October 07, 2007

17

I think I have about 17 things I need to tell you about to catch you up, but I am tired! Actually, I'm T-I-R-E-D. We went to an amusement park today. It was fun, but it was a long day. The little girls had a blast. (We have a family member visiting from out of town. It's fun.)

Random thing...Probably the cutest thing today was when K (3) suggested something to T (2) and T replied, "That's a good idea K. Awww!

In anticipation of our guest, on Friday and yesterday I cleaned. No, I C-L-E-A-N-E-D! Aren't you impressed? We even got the carpets cleaned (had someone come do it... I didn't!). The house looks good. Remind me when I hate my carpets in 6 months to just call the carpet cleaners!

I'll write more about iNanny, issues, and n3nny tomorrow. Must sleep now...

No comments: