Tuesday, September 11, 2007

waving...

This is a brief one... K (3) seems to have had a mystery fever... Fine right now, (no fever since yesterday around noon), but of course, I'm still waiting to make sure. She went to school today. Keep your fingers crossed that it was just a mystery fever.

Me... I'm fine. I went to a meeting today... It was interesting. It was at [local state] university. I learned a lot. I made some connections that will most likely be good for me and what I want to do career-wise. I'm not in a hurry to make changes, but it's always good to network. I am still suffering from my identity crisis errrrr... transformation to put it more positively. You'll get to hear more about that later.

Okay... More later. I'm going to go not do the 4 hours of work I need to do and go spend time with my little girls!

No comments: