Friday, September 28, 2007

Almost

I am almost done with that project. I am so happy. I'm waiting for someone to email me back with some information. I am making the deadline (the EARLY deadline). The project leader sounds happy in emails. I haven't spoken to him because I haven't been in (remember, no nanny).

I didn't write MP the note I wanted to write. I just wrote, we wish you the best. I could have said more, but really, what good would it have done? MP is not going to change. I would have only succeeded in making myself feel slightly better and her mad. I'll complain here though. Heh.

[Start complaints]
I am annoyed that she was completely NOT PROFESSIONAL. I am annoyed that she left me high-and-dry. I am annoyed that she never listened to me about how much tv I wanted my kids to watch. I am annoyed that she didn't understand that I wanted the girls home by a certain time because I missed them, but it didn't reflect negatively on her. I am annoyed that she didn't understand that sometimes, things are out of my control e.g., doctor's appointments. When I would take the girls to appointments (by myself or with her), it wasn't MY FAULT if the doctor was running late and that threw off the schedule. She would always get mad at me. NOT MY FAULT.

Okay, done now.
[End complaints]

We interviewed a new potential nanny today. I liked her. I wasn't sure if I would after the phone, but she is nice. She's got one more interview. I want to meet one more nanny (at least) too. The girls liked her. K (3) was ready to have her take her to school. If we hire her, her nickname will be iNanny... In honor of the iPod, iMac, and etc. (and her name starts with I). It's good to have the whole blog thing worked out before you hire someone. Heh.

What else? No school for N (5.5) today. I decided to keep K (3) home from preschool too. We have a schedule-free day! Woo-hoo. I'm thrilled about this. Me and the girls, just hanging. N wants to go buy a bike. She doesn't have a two-wheeler yet. She and I looked briefly the other day. I feel like MWH should be involved. I don't want to go buy one without him, but I doubt he can go anywhere today because he took off yesterday afternoon to help me so that I could work on that project. I am so glad he did because I'm good today! I have a spring in my step now that I'm not weighed down by that project.

One more almost. Tomorrow the 3rd piece to our new entertainment center is delivered. They delivered 2/3rds of in a month ago, but the third piece was damaged. Finally, it's all fixed (or re-made). [Catty last sentence (about MP) removed before publishing.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[Catty last sentence (about MP) removed before publishing.]

This is one of the million reasons I adore you. And I love "iNanny." Excellent name. I think it should be given to your new nanny no matter who it turns out to be.

Come to Dallas already!