Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just sad....

Today, a co-worker sent me an email at 3:39. She also cc'd another co-worker. All of us were online at the time, and between the 3 of us we sent 5 emails on the topic within 40 minutes. IS THAT SAD OR WHAT? We all need to get lives.

It's a freakin' Sunday for goodness sake.

I read that 1 in 4 people under 40 take their laptops with them on vacation. Sigh. I remember when I wanted to take my laptop on a vacation in 1999 and MWH wouldn't let me. Now we're both bringing a laptop when we go on our trip in a couple of weeks. I reminded him of how he wouldn't let me take my computer back then and how he takes one now, and asked him why he wouldn't let me then. He replied that it "was a different time."

It was probably a better time back then... I just didn't realize it.

No comments: