Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday morning

Miss K (3) woke up with a high fever. I'm not sure exactly how high, but I got readings of 102.8, 103.7 and 104.3. About 30 minutes after motrin and 15 minutes after tylenol it was only 99.1 or 100.3. I am so thankful we have fever reducers that work so well. K looked so sad and pitiful when it was so high. Now she's due for another dose of motrin, and believe me, I'm going to try to make sure she doesn't spike high again!

Miss T (21 months) woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. She and I went to her gymnastics class and she did great. She jumped high, ran fast, walked on the beam, hung upside down and did flips. I even got lots of good pictures. I'll post some later. Then we came home and she started getting whiny. She hit K with a shoe. K cried. T cried because I took the shoe away. N (5) was crying because she wanted to wear a winter shirt and ripped pants to school today and I didn't want her to wear them.

Finally, after I got motrin in T (after 4 attempts and getting it all over her hair and my floor), after 35 minutes of her clinging to me, and nursifng for 10 minutes she fell asleep. Poor tired and a little sick T. Poor K who was so sick. Poor N who is so sad that today is her last day of S_______.

No comments: