Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 2 of preschool for K

Okay... two blogs is already messing things up....

I didn't tell you all about Day 1 of preschool for K (3) because I put it on the family blog. Day 1 went really well. She didn't cry. I was a little worried that today might be more traumatic and that she might cry, but she was a trooper and didn't.

There was even a little boy SCREAMING his head off in line in front of us. I really worried that this might set her off, but it didn't. She looked a little unsure, but then she saw that there was dot art! and she was set. She walked in and started painting and said, "Bye Mommy. Have a good day."

(awwww!)

N (5) almost started crying when I dropped her off. She also was making it harder for K. In her drama queen way, she was telling K, "It'll be OKAY. I'll be right next door. It will all be okay." STOP IT N. YOU'RE UPSETTING K!

When we got into N's room she hid behind me and got whiny. I looked at her and said, "Don't even start. Get in there and play." She's been a student at this school for 2 years. She's got the same teacher as she had this last year. She didn't cry at all her first year. No one else in her class was crying. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO BE SCARED. I am pretty sure it was just a thing to get some attention.

As soon as she walked in, she was fine.

Oh, the drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls are quite the drama queens aren't they? I fear the teenage years!!