Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's May!

I can't believe it's May. I really can't believe it's May 6th and this is the first chance I've had to say that I can't believe it's May.

This weekend...
    Gymnastics
    parks* on Saturday afternoon
    a playdate (okay, not totally typical and I had to freak, clean the house, and stress because we've never had this Mom and her little girl over before and if our house wasn't clean, they would tell everyone how we live in filth... poor MWH having to deal with me...yea...)
    the library
    more park
    popcorn on the couch with the family**


I'm not going into a lot of details but like last Sunday it was a nice weekend. The last couple of weekends have been kind of low-key and nice. Probably the most excitement we had*** this weekend was when a bug flew into N's eye at the park tonight. She freaked.

* yes, plural

**N wanted movie night, but I think we've been watching too much TV, so we compromised and had popcorn, sat on the couch as a family, and read books. (N's idea to sit on the couch as a family and enjoy our popcorn.)

***Except when I was busy stressing out over cleaning. That was exciting, but not a good kind of excitement. The good news is that our house is fairly clean!

No comments: