Sunday, April 29, 2007

Documentation

Today... Not really that blog-worthy. A nice day, but just your usual Sunday where MWH weeds, and then he and N (5) transplant her sunflowers.






















I should get the last photo of the sunflowers in their new home, eh?


While MWH and N worked, K (2.9), T (20 months) and I went to get coffee. We came home and played...

Then we had lunch...

Then Alfred started cleaning and we headed out for an afternoon adventure....

K and T fell asleep in the car 10 minutes after we left. We drove around for a little while, decided to go home and get a little work done. After we got home, K and T woke up just 15 minutes later.... so we headed out again.

Target with the family... Little girls weren't very good.... A pregnant woman was glaring at me. I wanted to say, "It's really easy to get them to behave when they are still inside of you, but they come out and have minds of their own. You'll see." But I didn't.

Then the park for a couple of hours...















An easy dinner.

Little girls hung with Daddy while I cleaned like a mad woman... (I don't know what got into me!)

Bed time for little girls and work time for Mommy. Must get back to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That lady will probably remember you when her own demon spawn acts out in public. ha ha ha

I liked this post. Sorry about the crap at work. Hope it clears up soon!