Sunday, April 22, 2007

ennui 3 (edited)

I got a little bored with the blog colors....

a.

(this is the version that makes me yawn)




b.







c.







d.







You vote...


Also, does the tagline stay...

Life with 3 very little girls. They are cute, but it feels like a circus most of the time.

or do I replace it with....

If you see a woman shaking her head and muttering, "don't lick my tomatoes," back away very slowly.


Edited to add:

Yea, I know, the new color schemes aren't that wildly different. I really like the dark burgandy color... The colors of my blog (currently) are colors you'd see me wearing. I usually wear black. I could try a very crazy different theme, but it wouldn't be me. I feel that I need to be loyal to the 3 little girl theme, but also true to my own color preferences.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "b" color scheme and I love the circus tagline. Charming and spot on!

Anonymous said...

I vote for d colors and for the tagline to stay. If you change the tagline now, you'd end up changing it every week, which isn't bad, but it is time consuming.
- A.

RUTH said...

I like colourful so a. suited me. Of the others c. (b. is too baby pink for me and d. too sedate). What about dark grey at the top with baby pink writing?

I like the way your current tagline is a great one line introduction to the blog. If you could combine the tomato licking with the summary aspect I'd love it.

Mrs. CP said...

Another vote for color scheme B. I could go either way with the tag line...I like them both. :-)