Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A cow?

Miss N (5) has a very vivid imagination. She's been a sick pig, a puppy and today, she is a cow.

She really gets into character. Last night, she slept in a little closet we have because it is "her cow home." I agreed to let her sleep there never guessing she'd actually spend the whole night sleeping there. I figured it would last about an hour and then she'd mosey on back to her comfy bed. K (2.9) says she went to sleep with N too. I don't know if it's true or not. N corroborates the story. They were safe and quiet and asleep last night... So they slept in a closet.

(They've had a love of closets for a long time. N took one of our closets and turned it into her stuffed animals' bedroom once... Our walk-in pantry was so much fun. At our new houses, we have a half-sized closet (half-height door) under the stairs, and that's the closet that they currently love. If you were a kid, you'd love it too. Before we bought the house, I knew that closet would be theirs! I knew I couldn't even start to think about what I might store there because they would love it. I was right.)

No comments: