Friday, April 06, 2007

Big girls....

K (2.9 years) and I have been doing gymnastics in a Mommy and Me class since January 2006. She was not yet 20 months when we started. It's been a lot of fun, challenging, great, and tiring all at the same time. I have LOVED watching her get better and better and more capable.

A couple of weeks ago was our last class together. She's just barely old enough for the class "on her own," but she's definitely capable of doing it. Watching her grow up is so much fun, but I can't help but wonder, how does it happen so fast? And why doesn't it seem fast when she's screaming her head off and being totally irrational?

Soon, K will start going to a gymnastics class all by herself. I will be excited to see how she does. I imagine, she'll be great (if she doesn't freak out about me not being able to go in with her!).

Soon, T will start doing the Mommy and Me class. I am so excited. Oh the cuteness!

No comments: