Thursday, March 15, 2007

In a minute...

I've never run a marathon, but I imagine I'd feel a lot like I feel right now if I had. I am completely spent.

I just want to sit and write blog entries, or make web pages for my family site (email me if you want to see it or leave me a comment with your email in it and I will delete your comment and email and then send you my link).

I'm tired. Tired there should be pronounced closer to Tarred... like tar and feathers...

Here's a list of what I need to do while I'm "off." I'll put strikes through them as I finish so you can follow along with my progress. Fun, fun!

1. Finish grading assignments and recording grades for students; TH,I1, HW1, PH.

2. Finish creating HW2. (95% done)

3. Finish creating test. AND create the key (95% done) and figure out if I will mark them by hand or have the test center do it. Gah. If they do it I'll have to drive up to get ther results because they can't email. Hmmmmm.... What to do. On the other hand, I get STATISTICS about each question if they do it.... Hmmmmmm...

4. Finish creating essay questions (for test).

5. Think about what things I will do in review session Monday (will do this while working on test some, but then need to make final decision). (50% done)

6. Finish that last article from the Lit Review (so that that's DONE). (Got word that I should do it today/tomorrow so I'm not quite off yet.) (and may I add, WOO-HOO!!!)

7. Finish Chart for the project with my friend and get to work on reviewing some other articles for that. Turning my attention to that now... (First draft done)

8. Rest my weary body. if only the little girls would let me!

The funny thing was (funny as in, I'm insane, but not really funny), I woke up this morning somewhat refreshed (compared to how I felt yesterday) and I thought, Huh, maybe I don't need to take these two days off afterall, maybe I'm okay. NOT. I need to take the time for me. I feel like I've run a marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.