Friday, February 23, 2007

A delightful surprise!

This morning, I got a phone call from E. E was N's (5) first babysitter. E is wonderful. E and her family moved away in June '06. We miss them!

Anyway, E was in town and she came by and saw the girls. Then, when N went to school and K and T went with Mary Poppins, she and I went to lunch with MWH. I didn't get any work done today, but it was so nice to see her. I needed to relax a bit too! I don't think I've relaxed for this many hours straight since the beginning of January. Life is just too crazy (my own fault).

Thanks for calling E!

2 comments:

RUTH said...

H & K's first nanny has just back in town after going home to Canada for our university summer holidays. I am sooo looking forward to seeing her. She a lovely person and training to be a really great midwife.

Anonymous said...

Totally nice to be able relax and change up the routine!