Friday, January 12, 2007

sustained, fortified and Thank you!

Thanks guys. Welcome Alice! (I have a special post for you that I was working on already (coincidentally before I knew your speciality). It's snippets of some conversations.) And, Yay! MWH commented. (Isn't he cute?)

If you're still lurking out there, please feel free to comment when ever! It is odd to blog, but I've found, if you've taken the plunge to blog and stuck with it, it's probably because you want to have conversations with people. So that means, please feel free to comment any time!!!!!

For me, when I started, I didn't want to have conversations with people. I just wanted to try out this new tool and understand it (for work). Then I started commenting myself and talking with people and I realized that it is fun to have the conversation, and the conversation and dialogue is an important part of the blogosphere. I mean I "knew" that when I started, but my belief is that if you live something (e.g., blogging) you understand it in a whole new way.

Okay... If any one else wants to de-lurk, please please do! And don't feel like you have to wait until next year on de-lurking week.... You have an open invitation to de-lurk any time!!!!


And now back to our regularly scheduled Crazy-Mommy blog.

No comments: