Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's back....

Sometimes it seems I'm haunted by my work.

This paper is back. I knew it would be back, but ....

I'm having a hard time getting my head back into it. I'm having a hard time wanting to get into it because of the love-hate relationship I have with writing academic papers. We got reviewer comments on it. Though I know when we address their comments we will have a stronger paper, I don't like their comments. I don't like the way most academics write comments. They have a such condescending air to them. Like, "Gasp! You didn't consider XXXXX? It is obvious you are stupid." Okay, maybe not, but that's what I read.

Oh, and an annual report and my self-evaluationare due soon. I have a lot of other things going on with 2 other projects and for these things I listed in this post, I need a LOT of time to concentrate on them. I don't have it. If I blog less, this is why. (If I blog more, I'm procrastinating.) (Just thought you'd want to know.)

No comments: