Sunday, January 07, 2007

Denial

I am in denial that my friend will be going home tomorrow. It's been so great seeing her and her family. Her kids are so cute and growing. (Mine are too, but I can definitely see it in hers. Since I see mine everyday, it's hard to tell how much they have grown.)

She and her family have been very busy running around, on a very fast trip. It's been so nice having her to talk to in person and to take a trip to the spa with her. (More on that later.) I have missed her since August. I will continue to miss her. Sigh.

She will be back soon though. I know it's going to be hard when she goes back to their home for the next bit of time. Especially after a 3 week whirlwind trip across the U.S. and seeing everyone. (I'm hoping the flight back home is good and that the kids are good on it! I'm hoping that the memories of the trip make going back a little easier.)

I will make a pledge (here in public) to try to remember to keep Skype on more. (I am very bad about that. It just kind of makes my computer act funny sometimes.) (Going to add it to my start-up applications now.)

No comments: