Saturday, November 04, 2006

Can't blog everything.

I bet it seems like I blog EVERYTHING that happens to me sometimes... I did 5 posts yesterday... Geez! Why do I blog so much? Because, if I don't, I forget. I blog the stuff about the little girls that I don't want to forget, but actually, believe it or not, I don't blog everything.

This morning, and last night, MWH and I were cracking each other up. I can't blog about all the things that were making us laugh, because some weren't fit for public consumption, but we were rolling. I won't remember all the details, but I will remember that we laughed and laughed. I would have remembered that without this blog entry. He and I laugh a lot, but I think we were especially silly the last 24 hours. I don't know why. I asked him if he thought other people would find us funny. This made us laugh harder... Probably not. We're okay with that.

On the negative side of things, I can't blog about the things that were annoying me the other day either. I called one of my friends and told her about this person and more about the upcoming work trip... She couldn't believe some of the things out of my mouth. I was annoyed at this person. I try not to blog things I might regret. I would probably regret if I blogged about him. I can't blog the whole story about this upcoming work trip in December either. It's been a long time coming and it will be interesting.

And now back to our regularly scheduled Mommy-blog.

No comments: