Friday, October 06, 2006

Sniffling along

I'm still sniffling. Today did not include any full-doses of sudafed. One half-dose and no heart pounding. (I learned my lesson yesterday!) The 12-hour Afrin stuff is great. I can breathe! The new sudafed (phenylephrine) is pretty lame. I get a little relief for about 2 hours, but not 4!

Because I have this cold, I felt sorry for N (4 and 2/3s) and I picked her up early from afterschool care today. She and I went to the grocery store and then made soup. She also painted while I cooked. It is so much fun hanging with her now. She is a full-fledged kid. She can buckle and unbuckle her car seat now. It makes going places so. much. easier! I never would have believed this day would come 4.5 years ago!

Anyway... She is really being a good girl. Miss K is really being 2 years 5 months (almost) and T is being so cute and funny. Whenever she gets excited she does a little T-Riverdance where she stamps up and down in place. More about them soon. It's late and I'm tired (and this entry is so pretty lame--I reviewed cold medicine--yea). I'll make it end now.

No comments: