Saturday, October 07, 2006

N's Illustration (to go with the previous entry)

Here's N's (4 and 2/3s) version of when we met.
















I'm on the left and MWH is on the right.

MWH is wearing a purple tie. (That's what is hanging between his legs--heh.) N knows that men wear ties on special occasions and therefore she determined that he was wearing one when we met since our meeting was a special occasion. (I think I can count the times on one hand that MWH has worn a tie since I've known him--okay maybe two hands.... about 1 time per year. We just don't get dressed up that often. We live in a casual place. And remember, we met in an exercise class, so definitely no tie.)

I have "black" hair. My hair is not black. It is dark brown, but apparently if you're a blonde (like N) all hair darker than hers is black. (That's what MWH confirmed too.)

Other than the tie and the black hair, I think she got us just right.

Anyway, there you go, a picture of us meeting by N. All together now, "Awwww."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! And it's sweet that she wanted to be the one to marry your husband first! She loves her Daddy!