Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cute and Smart Girls

On Monday night, Miss N (4 and 2/3s) got T (1 year 1 month) undressed for her bath. She said, "Whew, it's hard to get her clothes off when she squirms."

This morning, Miss N got K (29 months) dressed. N put K's dress over K's head and then N put K's shoes on her. Miss K was a very helpful sister and didn't squirm too much while N dressed her.

Miss N can almost read now. MWH has been working with her (and working with me on a guest blog post about it). She is obsessed with writing right now. It's really cute. She's writing all the names of all the Disney Princesses. (There are worse things that she could be writing.)

I am just amazed at how good Miss N is being.

Whenever I say, "N____, come here." (MWH's name) and I'm with T, she immediately starts toddling over to where ever she thinks he is saying, "Da-da-da." It. is. so. cute. She is such a sweet T! She is a smart T because she already knows that N____ and Daddy are the same person.

Miss K says the funniest things. This morning she told me, "This is actually your bed Mommy. I sleep here though."

When we were at lunch today, Miss K introduced the whole family to this woman who stopped to talk with us. K said, "This is my big sister N, my baby sister T, my Mommy and my Daddy."

Miss K likes being a big sister a lot. She wiped T's face off when T was eating dinner. It was so funny to see K obsessed with getting T's face clean. T didn't mind her sister K wiping her face and didn't scream the way she does when her father or I wipe her face. It was really cute.

(Did I tell you about the time K stopped T from putting a toy in the toliet? Good save K!)

No comments: