Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Braids

Ever since she had hair long enough to put in a pony tail or do something to it, Miss N wouldn't let me. If she ever let me play with it, I'd spend hours (or so it seemed) french braiding her hair and then she'd rip it out two seconds after we finished. (Yea, didn't make a Mom too happy.)

Lately though, she's been very into having her hair styled. She created this style of 4 braids. I did it for her a few times before she decided she just liked 2 braids on the side (not french braided down the back) best. She is also very fond of pony tails.



I really liked the 4 braids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you and Nino loved to do your Barbies' hair when you were little! I know I did!! Rachel does not care too much what I do to her hair, but it has to: 1. Be done quickly (no french braids, that's for sure!) and 2. Really just be out of her face (which is my goal anyway).