Friday, September 01, 2006

Writing

Today I have to make significant progress on a paper for work. I have things to share, but they'll have to wait. AAAARRRRRGGHHH.... But I want to share....

I guess I'll quickly share that last night we took the girls to dinner at our favorite sandwich place. Outside of it are the "mountains" (fountains). It was amazing... K (27 months) and N (4.5) were really really really good. N was helpful and didn't run off and K was hungry so she actually ate. Miss T (1!) is becoming the trouble-making toddler, but the third time around, it's not that bad. I know tricks and she is really mellow by comparison to N and K at that age.

We had lots of fun. I was just amazed by the difference less than a year makes. (We had lots of good dinners this summer though so it's not that amazing, but really it kind of is. The dinner last night, I took all 3 little girls in to the sandwich shop by myself and ordered before my husband got there. That could have NEVER happened a year ago. I would always wait for him to go in earlier this summer too... Is it getting easier or am I getting more confident?)

It's so sad that it's getting dark earlier now and we're not going to be able to go to dinner and play in the fountains much longer this year.

WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO??? WHY IS TIME GOING SO QUICKLY???

No comments: