Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where's that instruction manual?

For life... I can't seem to find mine and I'm not sure what to do.

My left eyebrow is twitching. I'm stressed.

I still have a lot to do on the paper. Somehow it will get done. That's the least of my worries right now.

Our nanny (aka Mary Poppins) is depressed and thinking about moving home. (DM... YEA... HELP!) She has lost 2 of her families this year and she has a brand new grandbaby at "home." She feels like it is too hard to live here and she is struggling.

I had wanted to pay her WHATEVER IT TOOK to have her just work for us for the next few months so that we could get settled into our new house, but I don't think she wants to work for just one family. I'm going to suggest she start looking to find someone else if that will help her feel better and hope that we can work out a good schedule. I don't know if this will help. I don't want to lose her, but of course, she needs to do what is best for her.

I just want to get settled on a few things in my life. I don't think it's possible. Must. go. cry. from. the. stress. now.

No comments: