Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday WHINE

I'm still tired. K (2 and 1/3) is giving up her nap, but this child doesn't seem to need any sleep at all. It's 10:30 pm. I am now speaking very loudly and firmly to the girls (N & K) BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE ASLEEP NOW. BOTH OF THEM AREN'T. I'm tired. THIS SHOULD BE MY TIME. T (1) went to bed just fine at about 7:30. She'll probably get up early... I should go to sleep now. I need to send one work email first.

K's been up since 8 am. My back was hurting last night and popping in and out of joint. When I woke up this morning my whole back was screwy. I went to the chiropractor. I haven't gone since April. My back is hurting down into my legs. I'm popping advil.

T is weaning herself and I'm sort of in pain from that. (She's not weaned, but she only nursed 1 time today. I'm sure she'll wake up in the next hour or so and want to nurse again though... I SURE HOPE SO! She's self-weaning. K 28 months shows no sign of weaning ever. I'll write more about this as soon as I get a chance.)

I heard from Mary Poppins that my dear friend (DM) had a horrible terrible awful day too. I'm thinking of you D! I know what you are doing is so hard. I wish I were there... errrr actually that you were here. I miss you! (D is my friend who left to live abroad for a couple of years.) More soon and hopefully with less whine and crank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went in to my two, still chatting, girls just after 10pm to give them a stern talking to. K said she wanted tape around her nappy (which I used to do when they went through the taking their nappies off phase) and so H asked for tape too. So I said, in frustration and despair, "You girls are crazy!" and H laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. Which wasn't soporific but at least it cheered me up.