Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sharing a love

Who doesn't love the ocean? Here N (4 and 2/3s now) and I are in the ocean. The first picture was when she was 6 months old and she was experiencing it for the first time. The second when she was 20 months old. She and I take on the cold waves together. N loves the water.





I was going to write about MWH (my wonderful husband) but there is so much to write. I'll make it a goal to do so for next Love Thursday. He is my love.

One of the things I kept thinking about tonight as I was thinking about writing is how much he makes me smile. When we first met, I walked around with a big silly grin on my face. I was just so happy. I still am. We met about 10 years ago. I can't believe we've been hanging out for so long.

Happy Love Thursday!

No comments: