Thursday, September 21, 2006

Too tired...

This is a first... I'm too tired to blog. I have a lot of things I'd like to tell you about, but I. am. too. tired.

Miss T went down for the evening last night at 7:30. I was worried about it when I got home at 8, but didn't get her up. I SHOULD HAVE (hindsight is always 20/20). I had NO idea how bad it would be. I imagined she'd wake up an hour or so earlier in the morning. That would have been BAD... Instead, and much worse, she woke up at midnight and didn't really go back to sleep unti 3 am. I wasn't up the whole time, but I was listening to her on the monitor and trying to decide what to do. Between 2 and 3 I was getting more and more angry at myself, her and Mary Poppins. I consoled myself at 3 am with, well, maybe since she's been up for 3 hours she'll sleep in until 9 am and then I'll get a decent amount of sleep.

Who knows what she might have done... at 7:30 there was hammering.... Our neighbors are having their house re-shingled and the roofers started at 7:30 am. I WAS SO MAD. At 7:30 am I had no idea how I would survive the day and if I would get anything accomplished. I am surprised at what I actually was able to do.

I'll be back soon... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: