Sunday, September 17, 2006

Halloween Post #1

I got matching costumes for N (4 and 2/3s) and K (2 and 1/3). They are really cute pink princess dresses. I might take K's back and get her a "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast because Belle has been her favorite princess for a while. N has seen the pink dresses and really liked them, but she seems to understand they can't play with them for a while. I bought them Friday and she hasn't asked for them all weekend. (Or alternative explanation... She forgot we bought them.)

K has very strong opinions on what my wonderful husband (MWH) and I should be.

She wants MWH to be a spider.
She wants me to be a Pooh Bear or a mouse. I asked if I could be a grey squeaky mouse and she agreed to that.
But I can't be a princess, a cat, nor a dancer

K wanted me to be a spider, but I convinced her I wouldn't make a very good spider.

K says she wants to be an owl (hoot hoot). On Thursday and Friday last week it was a bat. She had it all planned out. She would make a bat mask and wings and be a cute little bat. Now she wants to be an owl. I asked her if we should call her Hedwig. She didn't get the reference.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I love the bat idea.