Thursday, September 14, 2006

First draft of THAT paper due tomorrow

Today was a busy busy day... Work, work, work. I worked in my office with my door shut for about 3 hours straight today. So unlike little social butterfly me. The last time I did that much work in the office in one day was probably September 2001. Seriously. We were writing a big grant then. It was awful, but I'll save that story for another day. Maybe I've done it a few times since, but usually when I really need to work I just work from home.... Anyway...

K and N had dentist appointments.... they did great! I was so proud! I'll tell you all about it later.

Something else good happened today, but I'm at a loss right now and can't remember it. I. am. so. overwhelmed. with. this. paper.

More soon. I am so tired!

No comments: