Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A year in the life...

January
New Years
N's birthday

February
My birthday
Valentine's Day

March
St. Patrick's Day
My husband's birthday

April
Usually Easter

May
K's birthday
Mother's Day

June
Father's Day

July
4th of July

August
T's birthday

September
Labor Day
School starts

October
Our wedding anniversary

November
Thanksgiving

December
Christmas

It all just goes so quickly... And that doesn't include all the grandparent birthdays, siblings (my husband's and mine), vacations, major work projects, conferences (one in April and one in June/July for me and one big one for my husband in May-August--it floats). Don't forget the colds and doctor appointments (check-ups if no one is sick and extras if they are). No wonder it's so crazy! Always something going on... September might be the most restful month.

No comments: