Friday, August 25, 2006

It's never too late for love....

I just realized (call me a little slow on the uptake, or a little busy and very stressed) that Love Thursday is a weekly tradition.


At first I thought, I don't have time to post, but then I realized how much love is around me ALL. THE. TIME. It was just a matter of finding one of my favorite pictures. Here you go. Sisterly love. They love to play and hug. So. Sweet. (Photo taken in February.)

Spreading the love!


EDITED TO ADD....If you can't see the picture, let me know. I can view it in Netscape and IE, but not Safari. Seriously, let me know if you have problems. I'm just curious if any one else has problems or if it's just a Blogger --> Safari weirdness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo -- and I'm on Safari!

Happy belated Love Thursday!

Mrs. CP said...

I'm seeing it fine on Safari. Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

such a lovely picture, thanks for sharing!