Saturday, August 12, 2006

Breakfast

I'm not into breakfast. I don't like cereal in the morning. I love it at night, but not in the morning. Consequently, my girls sometimes eat strange things for breakfast because I look at cereal in the morning and think, ugh.

This morning T (almost 1 year!!!) ate fishy crackers (organic goldfish) and a fruit smoothy (yogurt blended with bananas, strawberries, and peaches). There's nothing wrong with fishy crackers for breakfast. Nor "angel fluffs." Angel fluffs are found at Whole Foods and they are organic white cheddar cheese puffs. They have organic corn meal, organic rice flour, organic expeller pressed high oleic canola oil, and organic cheddar cheese. Really, cheese puffs are very similar to a corn-based cereal. Really! (Remember you heard it here first!)

No comments: