Sunday, July 30, 2006

T shoes


So T is a walker...

She still prefers to crawl, but she's toddling on two legs more and more often. She's going to want to walk outside fairly soon and she's never worn shoes. I dug out a pair of N's old Robeez and she's wearing those for now, but soon we'll need more than that. We went shopping and got these. They are so cute. They are silly big on her for now but before the summer ends she'll be wearing them and they'll fit.

Before I had babies, I always thought baby shoes were cute, but then I realized baby feet were cuter. None of my girls wore shoes until they learned to walk because I just loved their little naked feet!

Over the last year, I tried to put shoes on T a couple of times and she wouldn't have anything to do with them... She liked her feet bare too. When we went to the store to get those shoes, we tried them on T and she seemed fairly interested in wearing them. The girl has good taste I thought. She wore them after we bought them out of the store until she started chewing on them--mmmm....good taste...literally.

No comments: